Currency Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft adds into the game currencies that players can be used to exchange goods and items/equipment.
Inspired by the real-life world economy, the Currency mod is programmed to introduce currencies with increasing real values (similar to their real life version). Let us take a quick look at what this mod has to offer:
- New cash with denominations of 1, 5, 10, 20 and 50 emeralds.
- Vending machines (players can choose their colors): the machines have buying mode for customers and selling mode for buyers.
- Currency exchange device: similar to a vending machine, but it helps players to exchange money into different denominations. There are also two modes for customers and “bankers”. Players can also choose the machine’s colors.
- Wallet to keep the money.
You can download the latest version of the Currency mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Currency Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Currency.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Currency Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Currency Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.