For now, only the following entities are supported (in alphabetical order):
- Armor Stands
- Ender Dragon (must be ender_dragon.jem, not dragon.jem)
- Fish (just salmon for now)
- Guardians and Elder Guardians
- Horses and their undead variants
- Illagers (Evokers, Illusioners, Pillagers, and Vindicators)
- Iron Golems
- Magma Cubes
- Minecarts (all variants)
- Piglins (including Piglin Brutes and Zombified Piglins)
- Skeletons and their variants (Wither Skeletons and Strays)
- Spiders (and Cave Spiders
- Villagers (and Zombie Villagers)
- Wandering Traders
- Zombies and their variants (Husks, Drowned, and Giants)
Individual part textures are not supported (you can only specify texture and texture size in the .jem file).
- Sprites are not supported.
attachthe option is not supported.
- This mod will auto-create features like the charge aura around a creeper, and the pig’s saddle model so that it fits with your custom model, which Optifine doesn’t do
- Mobs like Drowned support customization of their outer layers (drowned_outer.Jem would work here).
- Currently, the animations do behave slightly differently than optifine’s, just enough to break some packs.
It can be done without optifine!
Creeper Skele by Supamegabread
The Ancient Hovering Inferno by ShadowsCrow
You may also need:
How to install:
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods
Custom Entity Models Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) Download Links
For Minecraft 1.16.5
Forge version: Download from Server 1
For Minecraft 1.18.2
For Minecraft 1.19.2
Custom Entity Models Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.