Custom Stuff 3 Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft allows players to create their own blocks and items inside the game, using an intuitive and friendly interface.
Must you have at least once wanted to create a block or item of your own right? Normally you will need to learn modding and programming, which are too time-consuming and tiresome. But now, our talented modder community has created a mod that allows you to create your own blocks and items from inside the game. Welcome to Custom Stuff 3 mod!
Players can use hotkey C to create items like:
- Smelting recipe
- Crafting recipe
- Ore dictionary
- 22 different types of block
- 11 different types of item
- Friendly user interface
- Ore generation
- Trade recipe
Take a look at the screenshots below to see what you can do in this mod:
How to Install Custom Stuff 3 Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Custom-Stuff-3.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Custom Stuff 3 Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Custom Stuff 3 Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.