Custom TNT Igniter Mod for Minecraft 1.11.1/1.10.2
The Custom TNT Igniter Mod 1.11.1/1.10.2 permits you to set parameters for setting off TNT in-game. You possibly can set it to solely destroy a set kind of block or to disregard that particular blocks when it explodes. Now you have the flexibility to clear areas underground without worrying a lot about destroying valuable ores. You possibly can customize the facility and whether or not it’s going to kill or injury items. And you may even set the period earlier than the TNT ignites. However even higher is the flexibility to enchant the igniter with Silk Touch. This gives you a much wider vary of acquiring blocks without breaking them individually like with a silk touch enchanted pickaxe.
The igniter has its personal interface, which is accessed by way of right-clicking with the merchandise in hand. The interface shows all of the adjustable parameters of the explosion together with the present settings. Just a few settings are restricted to solely being accessible if the silk touch enchantment is placed on the igniter.
All of those settings are modified by clicking the buttons within the interface. The longer buttons cycle via the choices, whereas the Fuse and Energy increment the fuse time or energy, indicated by the quantity between the – and + buttons.
Custom TNT Igniter Mod 1.11.1 Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod from this page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have to only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder (.minecraft/mods).
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.