Customized Dungeon Loot Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds vanilla items with special abilities to the dungeon chests, like enchantments, custom names, attributes and more cool features.
- Adds no new items and blocks! That means if you delete the mod later, you have still all custom items!
- 25 new custom dungeon loot!
- Items spawns in dungeons, mineshafts, tempels, nether, end, …
- If you review or test the mod can you activate the “Review Mode” in the config file. This makes the spawn chance of the items higher!
Create your own loot:
You can add or delete your own items to the game! You must only modified the loot_table.json files in the mod. (But be careful)
Or simply change the spawn values or the stats of the items.
- Open the mod archive (Customized Dungeon Loot.jar)
- Go in the folder: assets/customizeddungeonloot/loot_tables
- And change the loot_table.json file that you need.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Customized Dungeon Loot Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2