CustomUI Mod 1.12/1.11.2 (A Different Look for Minecraft)
CustomUI Mod 1.12/1.11.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.12 called CustomUI.
CustomUI is a small mod with various useful uses. CustomUI’s feature will not directly change Minecraft gameplay or in other words it does not add items to Minecraft or anything new. Instead, CustomUI was created to allow players to customize some of the game’s interfaces. This makes CustomUI possible to significantly increase your Minecraft experience.
CustomUI allows you to customize the following 4 things:
- Block Selection: Also called Block Selector / Highlighter. When you point to a block, you will see a small black border. This option allows you to customize the color, the size of the border when you point (or highlight) a block.
- GUI Slot Hightlights: Change the color of the map box when you point it.
- Button Animations: Animated images when you point to the options bar in the menu of Minecraft.
- Armor Info: This option will show the detail of the durability of clothes on the person and the tool on your hand.
Note: Mod default options will be the default custom of Minecraft. Since the mod may make a difference, you will have to change the settings in the mod’s config!
- Forge Mod Loader.
- Gobble Core.
How to Install CustomUI Mod 1.12/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, CustomUI-1.12.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for CustomUI Mod 1.12/1.11.2
CustomUI Mod 1.12/1.11.2 (A Different Look for Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.