Cyberware Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Become A Cyborg)
Cyberware Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod that allows the player to augment their own body. Utilizing a surgery chamber, the player is able to install pieces of “cyberware”, advanced technological augmentations, into their body.
- Replace your heart with a mechanical pump
- Implant an experience storage canister in your cranium
- Boost your oxygen supply with built-in oxygen canisters
- Replace entire limbs with robotic Cyberlimbs
- Install upgrades that range from deployable claws to jump-boosting actuators in these Cyberlimbs
- Replace your eyes with advanced Cybereyes, which can be upgraded to enable night vision, underwater vision, and target tracking
- Line your bones with advanced polymers, enabling you to take more of a beating
- Install a processor in your brain, giving you lightning-fast reflexes that let you dodge certain attacks
- With Tough As Nails installed, resist the heat by supercooling your sweat glands
Of course, such power isn’t easy to obtain. To get pieces of cyberware, you’ll need to fight tooth and nail against cybered-up monsters. If that wasn’t enough, you’ll need to pay for the cyberware you obtain – either through power consumption or by sacrificing a little of what makes you, you.
The first thing you’ll need to do in Cyberware is to obtain the Robosurgeon, the device used to modify your body. Robosurgeons can be found in chests in ruined Nether Fortresses, so you’ll need to explore the depths to find one. After that, you’ll want to make yourself a Surgery Chamber, which is placed underneath the Robosurgeon. It is crafted like so:
Once you’ve gotten your surgery station set up, it’s time to find some Cyberware. As of this version of the mod, crafting Cyberware is out of the grasp of the player – though this will change in the future. You’ll need to locate cybered-up zombies, which spawn rarely in the Overworld. Kill them for a chance to reclaim some gear – but be warned, though they may be dead, their Cyberware is very much alive and kicking. Hold shift while mousing over a piece of ‘ware in your inventory to learn more about it. To get started, you’ll need some form of internal power generation. To keep tabs on your energy usage, it is recommended that you also install a pair of Cybereyes and a Hudlink.
To install your Cyberware, right click the Robosurgeon to open its GUI. Click on individual body parts to access their slots. The top row of slots displays your currently installed ‘ware, the bottom slot shows you what you’ll look like post-operation. To perform a surgery, step inside the Surgery Chamber and shut the door – but make sure you’re close to full health!
If at some point your power needs aren’t being met, you can craft a Cyberware Charger, which takes in Tesla or RF energy and will charge a player standing on top of it. It is crafted like so:
In short – Essence is a representation of just how human you are. The more metal you shove into your squishy flesh body, the more machine your body becomes. The Robosurgeon GUI will display a handy Essence readout in the top left. Augmenting your body will make you lose Essence, removing Cyberware will give you that Essence back. If you reach low levels of Essence (indicated by the red area on the bar), your body will reject its augments. To stop this, you’ll need to use Neuropozyne, a rare drug which will stop augmentation rejection. High levels of augmentation are powerful – but do come at a cost. If you hit 0 on the Essence meter, you’ll die.
In later versions of this mod, a player with less Essence will have a weakened ability to interface with magical forces, including botanic, thaumaturgic, and psionic energies. Even mundane potions may be less potent with lower levels of Essence.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Cyberware Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2