Cyberware Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft – Upgrade yourself into a Cyborg
Cyberware Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is programmed and designed to improve the ability and strength of character that the player controls. The mod not only improves defense and attack power by equipping players with good armors and weapons, but Cyberware is also capable of ultimately improving the strength of the players from inside.
In the world of Minecraft, players must face numerous difficulties to survive. From the lack of food that forces players to consume bad food like rotten meat or raw chicken, or getting stuck under water making them unable to take a breath and cause the tragic death, or confronting different kinds of monsters with large numbers and possess unique abilities. Minecraft is a free yet dangerous world.
With Cyberware, players can craft or find in chests in the dungeon a machine that can transform the human body. By collecting and crafting machine components that help to upgrade the character like the enhanced liver filters toxins which allows players to digest rotten meat, or telescopic eyes which grant ultra-visions or powerful lungs which help players hold breath four times longer underwater, players can become a formidable foe and take on the Minecraft world with ease. Cyberware requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft versions 1.9.4 / 1.10.2.
How to Install Cyberware Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft – Upgrade yourself into a Cyborg
- Download Forge Installer, Cyberware.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Cyberware Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)