D3Core 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Library for DoubleDoorDevelopment’s Mods)
D3Core 1.11.2/1.10.2 allows us to simplify some features and configuration options.
What it do?
- Enable/Disable/Edit Endermen block pickups. You can also make them drop your stolen goods again! (Limited to Blocks with ID’s 255 and below.)
- 100% remove rain. No more rainy days! (Works on servers if configured on server side.)
- [Gone in MC 1.9+] Edit the config of all of our mods in one place! (Launch the game, Click the ‘Mods’ button, Find ‘D3Core’, Click ‘Config’ and edit away!)
- String ID/Unlocalized name/Ore dictionary entries add to the hover tooltip. Activate by pressing F3+H. (Individual Enable/Disable in the Core config.)
- Disable sleep from advancing the day or disable sleeping altogether!
- [Gone in MC 1.9+] Version checker for all DoubleDoorDev Mods. (You can disable all of them in one go via the Core config.)
- Keep items when dying to void damage! (Per dimension toggling!)
- Sick of spawning under the ocean? Turn on lilypad spawning! (Off by default. Creates new lilypad every time the player connects to the game.)
- “Clays torture mode” Turn this on to disable players dropping items on death! It’s like hard core but not! (Off by default for obvious reasons.)
- Many more things; TODO: @clay: Add stuff to this list.
- /setloginmessage – Reset the login message!
- /setloginmessage [text] – Set the login message!
Tooltip options with all active
Configuration screen with most of our mods listed
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
D3Core 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.9.4 and 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2