Dark Utilities Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod with a mission of optimizing the mods that it has supported in Minecraft. It has added many new kinds of items for those mods so that the players can experience those perfectly and comfortably without any difficulties. Dark Utilities mainly used in the modpack or usually used by people frequently play Minecraft to install the mod.
The author has warned that to have a more stable experience with Dark Utilities; the users should install Just Enough Items so that this mod can allow the players to know exactly the recipes and information of all the items and blocks. Some popular items and blocks are included in this mod. Therefore, the players should know about are Vector Plate – pushing the creatures into a certain direction, working as a chain; Sneaky Blocks – a type of block with transforming into another block; Feeder – allowing surrounding animals to eat and drink, automatic giving birth for pets, etc. Dark Utilities requires Forge Mod Loader, Bookshelf, and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Dark Utilities Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, DarkUtilities.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Dark-Utilities into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Dark Utilities Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2