Deadly Monsters Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Deadly Monsters Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod programmed and designed to support, enlarge the diverse of the monsters in Minecraft world that you are surviving daily. It indirectly increases the difficulties of the game; therefore, the veteran players will have a lot of exciting and enjoyable experiences. Moreover, Deadly Monsters mod does add not only regular monsters but also real ones to scare you when knowing their origins.
When people talk about monsters, they think big giant creatures with incredible powers and massive damages and being bloodthirsty. However, the word “monster” also can use to point several scary and terrible creatures hiding in the dark. Its existence can frighten the players. It is the type of monsters that Minecraft has rarely had, and Deadly Monsters will bring those to Minecraft.
Inspired by scary movies such as The Possesion, Creepy Pasta stories and Urban Legend, the Mod Developer of this mod brings a lot of scary monsters to the players. It is like a child that his mother left when he was born, or the decaying body of a man by a giant spider in the cave becomes the shelter of tiny spiders, the corpse of a woman, etc. Deadly Monsters requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.9.4/1.10.2, 1.11.2.
How to Install Deadly Monsters Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Deadly-Monsters-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Deadly Monsters Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Beta version)