Death Counter Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
Death Counter Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 will solve your problem by counting the times when the players die for Minigame server or Survival. It sounds dumb, right? However, this feature is a necessary point that any online game should own.
This Death Counter Mod will be more wonderful if you are a server host, the author of Minigame map or servers, maps.
Its feature is very simple. Every time you die, this mod will record and bring it into the ranking chart. The times of your death will display clearly with your name.
Some necessary commands when using this mod:
For the players who has /op:
- /dc leaderboard [all/player name]: display the ranking chart
- /dc reset [all/player name]: reset the death times of all players (or one player)
For normal players:
- !dc: display the ranking chart of server
This mod was written to serve many survival servers, minigame. The players are streamers or basically who desire counting the times they are on board. You can download this mod in the following link and it supports for both singleplayer and multiplayer.
How to Install Death Counter Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer, Death-Counter-Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Death-Counter.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Death Counter Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not update yet)
Death Counter Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.