Death Counter Mod 1.11/1.10.2/1.9/1.8.9
Death Counter Mod not only allows players to calculate the number of deaths a player has (since its installation) but also makes it possible for you to be notified of the death count and ranking on the server (Configurable). This mod is very useful for you, I reckon.
Also has leaderboards!
/dc (or /deathcounter) leaderboard [all/user]
- Omitting the 2nd argument will display the leaderboard for the op only. (For servers, display to server console only)
- Setting the 2nd argument to “all” will broadcast the leaderboard serverwide.
- Setting the 2nd argument to a player’s name will display the leaderboard for said player only.
/dc reset (all/user)
- Resets death counts.
Eg: /dc leaderboard all
- Displays the server’s leaderboard to the player.
How to install Death Counter Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links Death Counter Mod:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|DeathCounter-1.11-1.0.0.jar||Release||1.11||Nov 20, 2016|
|DeathCounter-1.10.2-1.0.0.jar||Release||1.10.2||Jul 8, 2016|
|DeathCounter-MC1.9.0v2.jar||Release||1.9||Mar 26, 2016|
|DeathCounter-MC1.8.9.jar||Release||1.8.9||Jan 25, 2016|
|DeathCounter-5.0.0.jar||Release||1.8||Apr 1, 2015|
|DeathCounter-4.0.0.jar||Release||1.7.10||Apr 1, 2015|
|DeathCounter-3.0.1.jar||Release||1.7.2||Apr 1, 2015|
|DeathCounter2.0.0.zip||Release||1.6.4||Apr 1, 2015|
|DeathCounter1.5.0v1.zip||Release||1.5.x||Apr 1, 2015|
|DeathCounter1.4.7v2.zip||Release||1.4.7||Apr 1, 2015|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net