DeathMaps Mod 1.14.2/1.13.2 (Mark your Death Spot)
DeathMaps Mod 1.14.2/1.13.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.2 called DeathMaps.
Surely you have many times fallen into a state of getting lost after death. This happens quite often at every stage of the game and it has a rather serious effect if you can’t find where you die. You can completely lose things that are carried on you if you don’t make it to your death.
DeathMaps is a simple mod that offers a good solution to this problem. With DeathMaps, every time you die, you will be given a map when you revive. This map will mark the place you just died with an X. This feature of mod is pretty good because it just helps you find your item and do a search like a treasure hunt.
DeathMaps also has a config section that allows you to customize some things of the mod.
Because it is a small and simple mod, DeathMaps is very suitable for use in combination with other mods or modpack you desire!
- Forge Mod Loader (for 1.12.2)
- Rift Mod Loader (for 1.13.2)
- Fabric Mod Loader (for 1.14.2)
How to Install DeathMaps 1.14.2/1.13.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, DeathMaps-1.14.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for DeathMaps Mod 1.14.2/1.13.2
DeathMaps Mod 1.14.2/1.13.2 (Mark your Death Spot) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.