DecoCraft 2 Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft – Let’s decorate our house!!
If you’ve tired of mining and fighting with monsters, you should try to go home and decorate your house with entirely new items and blocks that DecoCraft 2 brings.
The decor item of the mod has various, sorted into several sections such as bedroom, living room, dining room, bathroom,… It ensures that you can decorate the whole day without boredom.
A plus point of DecoCraft 2 that is when you place a block down, it will appear the occupation of the block. If you don’t set the block, the display frame will turn into red instead of white.
You can see that the number of items and blocks are vast and are clearly divided into different sections:
How to Install DecoCraft 2 Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, DecoCraft2.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for DecoCraft 2 Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)