Deconstruction Table Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod adding a block whose features are opposite to Crafting Table, it is to destroy the item to take back the materials.
Hearing the name of this mod, you can understand its operation. We simply take the item in the box above, and then the materials will be “reimbursed” in the right box, it is extremely easy.
Some images of the mod:
Here is a recipe to create this special table:
A useful mod for players to regain the materials after accidentally crafting a wrong item. Even you are beginners or senior players, you forget crafting recipes of mudpack, don’t hesitate to install this mod!
How to Install Deconstruction Table Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer, Deconstruction Table Mod Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Deconstruction-Table-Mod.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Deconstruction Table Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Coming soon)
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)
Deconstruction Table Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.