Decoratable Christmas Trees Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
The Decoratable Christmas Trees Mod allows players to set up their very own unique Christmas tree in their house. With more than 1323 combinations your tree will never be the same as your friends!
Getting the Trees
Christmas trees randomly spawn in the world in the following biomes: Extreme Hills, Extreme Hills Plus, Forest Hills, Forest, Birch Forest Hills, Birch Forest, Cold Taiga, Cold Taiga Hills, Taiga, and Taiga Hills.
Decorations spawn randomly on Christmas Trees.
- A tree has a 1 in 3 chance of having a topper
- 1 in 2 chance of having decorations
- 1 in 2 chance of having lights
Trees found naturally will never have a second decoration on!
Decorating the Trees
Each Christmas tree has an inventory which holds all of its decorations.
The Red is added only for this page and isn’t exported with the mod!
- Slot 1 is for the topper.
- Slot 2 is for decorations. A decoration put here will use the A model
- Slot 3 is for decorations. A decoration put here will use the B model
- Slot 4 is for lights. Remember Icicle Lights have a unique model which makes them longer than normal lights.
- Watch the video for info on the trains.
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|christmas-trees-2.0.jar||Release||1.10.2||Dec 1, 2016|
|christmastrees-1.0.jar||Release||1.7.10||Dec 2, 2015|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net