Decorative Blocks Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Decorative Blocks.
Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to show their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities so you can create your own constructions. From small houses to a huge castle, you can do all that! However, many players still are not satisfied with that. For them, there are still too many things missing in Minecraft. That’s why the Minecraft community has created a lot of mods to add to what they feel is missing and Decorative Blocks is one of them.
Decorative Blocks is a small mod that will add to Minecraft some new blocks that can be used in construction and decoration:
- Wooden Beam Blocks
- Wooden Palisades
- Wooden Seats (which you can right-click to sit on)
- Wooden Supports
- Rocky Dirt
- Stone Pillar
- Big Chain (which you can climb like stairs)
- Bar Panel (like Trapdoor)
You can install JEI (Just Enough Items) to see the formula of the mod.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Decorative Blocks Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Decorative-Blocks-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Decorative Blocks Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1
> for Minecraft 1.15.2, 1.14.4 – Mirror link
> for Minecraft 1.16.5 – Mirror link
> for Minecraft 1.17.1 – Mirror link
> for Minecraft 1.18.1 – Mirror link
> Fabric version: for Minecraft 1.17.1 – Mirror link
> Fabric version: for Minecraft 1.18.1 – Mirror link
Decorative Blocks Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 (New Decorating Blocks) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.