Deep Pocket Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
Deep Pockets mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is an inventory mod that can contain a ridiculous amount of ore (maximum of 5 ore types and an infinite amount of each).
The only thing you need is to craft a bag using the following formula:
Then just put the bag in your inventory, when you dig the ore, the bag will automatically register five types of ore (e.g.: coal, iron, gold, red stones, diamond) then pick up an extremely large amount of these ores. If you want to store other types of ore, you have to make another bag.
The last step is to take the ore out of the bag; you just need to hold the bag on hand and hold shift-right click on the chest, the ore contained in the bag will be transferred directly into the chest, very convenient right? Deep Pocket mod can help you better manage the amount of ore you find as well as save space, avoiding the need of returning to base many times when digging ore.
How to Install Deep Pocket Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, McJtyLib, and Deep-Pocket-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib and Deep Pocket into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Deep Pocket Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated)
> for Minecraft 1.12.2 (Not updated)
Deep Pocket Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.