Dense Ores Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Dense Ores Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod relating to the resource field of Minecraft. Precisely, its function is to customize the number of Ores drops depending on every block of the mines instead of dropping the same amount of Ore.
The number Ore of the map when generating with Dense Ores will increase. Why does this difference appear? Simply that when generating maps with this mod, some block Ore will become “Dense Ores.” It means they will produce more Ore when digging, like the number of Ore gradually accumulate and become so “generous” than other Ore blocks in that block. The increase of Ore will be about 5% higher than when uninstalling the mod.
The darker the texture appears, or the more colors on the surface of the ore have (in short, they look “prettier”), all blocks of the mod will bring much more materials. The mod redraws these textures automatically based on the available texture packs, so you do not have to worry about the texture errors. If you do not like available textures, changing custom texture is entirely possible.
The settings and advanced customization you can see in the config file of the mod. If you desire searching more, you can access to the wiki of the mod to know how config mod fits most user’s needs.
How to Install Dense Ores Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, DenseOres.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!