Desert Craft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft changes a bit biome desert of the game, which makes the game more interesting with the diversified in botany and resource systems.
The most impressive change is the exchange the useless materials to new equipment. We can manufacture equipment from sand, cactus and an in particular new material – glass steel.
These materials are fireproof. The equipment made from glass steel has endurance level as same as that made from gold (not high endurance). The stuff made from sand has endurance level as same as stone equipment. The equipment made from cactus has endurance level as same as wood equipment. Cactus also can be used to create armor.
Beside above necessary changes, botany system in the desert is also upgraded. We will have more plants, little cactus and cactus flowers…
How to Install Desert Craft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Desert-Craft-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Desert Craft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 & 1.9.4 (Work for both version)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not update yet)
Desert Craft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.