Dimensional Ores Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Dimensional Ores Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft allows the Ores that can only be found on the Overworld to appear in other dimensions like the Nether or The End.
Have you ever feel like living in Nether or The End? That thought must have crossed your mind at least once, right? However, living in both Nether and The End is impossible for there aren’t any of those conventional materials there! For example, you need coal to cook food, iron to craft equipment, diamond, lapis, redstone… but in The End and Nether, there are only Glowstone, Quartz, and other unique materials.
However, with the Dimensional Ores you can now control and manage the Ores that can be spawned at The End, Nether and even new Ore types that have never appeared in Minecraft Vanilla!
List of minerals that can be edited in the mod:
- Nether Coal Ore
- Nether Iron Ore
- Nether Gold Ore
- Nether Diamond Ore
- Nether Emerald Ore
- Nether Redstone Ore
- Nether Lapis Lazuli Ore
- End Coal Ore
- End Iron Ore
- End Gold Ore
- End Diamond Ore
- End Emerald Ore
- End Redstone Ore
- End Lapis Lazuli Ore
- End Quartz Ore
- Quartz Ore
- And some Ores that are exclusive to this mod (tin, copper, lead…)
You can download the latest version of the Dimensional Ores Mod Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Dimensional Ores Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Dimensional Ores.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Dimensional Ores Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Dimensional Ores Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.