Dimensional Pockets Mod adds to Minecraft the Dimensional Pocket, which can be entered by a right click with an empty hand. Sneak-right click a wall, floor or ceiling inside the pocket to exit it. You can build stuff in it, for example a storage room or a small base. If you pick up the Dimensional Pocket you can place it down elsewhere, the content will remain. You can even place a Dimensional Pocket inside a Dimensional Pocket.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod and Omnis Core.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Credits: NPException, Ichorio
Credits : mod-minecraft.net