Discord Chat Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Discord Chat Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod that links Minecraft chat with Discord (a voice chat software that is very popular among gamers in general and all the games streamer and YouTuber in particular).
Before reviewing, I would like to say about Discord (no PR here) that is used to link to Minecraft mod through Discord Chat. Discord is similar to Team Speak or Skype, but its strength lies in the customization and supports for offline and online games with an in-game overlay, showing the game that users are playing on a status bar. Thanks for it, Discord gradually rose to the top to be the best voice chat tool. Foreseeing the trend, Discord Chat mod creator had researched to find a way to connect Discord and Minecraft together, utilizing the convenience of this software to provide services for Minecraft players. In short, Discord Chat mod links the chat system of Minecraft with Discord.
How to install Discord Chat Mod:
- Go to https://discordapp.com/developers/applications/me
- Sign in to your Discord account.
- Click “New Application”.
- Set an App Name.
- Click “Create Application”.
- Click “Create a Bot User”.
- Confirm the popup.
- Run Minecraft to generate the configuration file.
- Open the config file (located at config/shadowfacts/DiscordChat/DiscordChat.conf).
- In the config file, set the discord.tokenproperty to the value from the Token field in the App Bot User section of the Discord application page.
- Go to https://discordapp.com/oauth2/authorize?client_id=INSERT_CLIENT_ID_HERE&scope=bot&permissions=0and replace INSERT_CLIENT_ID_HERE with the value of the Client/Application ID field under App Details on the Discord application page.
- Select the correct server to join.
- Click “Authorize.”
- In the config file, enter the channel for the bot to join in the discord.channelproperty. These should be all lowercase and not include the leading # sign.
- In the Discord client, go to the server you want to use.
- Click the hamburger (3 stacked horizontal lines) style button next to the server name to view the the dropdown.
- Click “Server Settings” option from the dropdown.
- Go to the “Widget” section of the Server Settings panel.
- Set the discord.serverproperty in the config file to the value of the “Server ID” field in the “Widget” section of the Server Settings.
- Launch Minecraft.
More information: https://rtfm.shadowfacts.net/discord-chat/config/
You can download the latest version of Discord Chat mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod requires any additional core mods. Have fun gaming!
Download links for Discord Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Discord Chat Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.