Diseasecraft Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10
DiseaseCraft Mod gives you a list of 8 new diseases that alter the player’s movement and daily life. These can be achieved by simply hugging a rat, eating raw meat, or exploring long distances. Create/Trade medication can help you or harm you so you should try to survive and thrive as disease and plague sneak towards you at every corner.
See also: DiseaseCraft PE Mod for MCPE
- DiseaseCraft Mod adds a medical journal that tells the player his medical history and also information about the diseases.
- The black rat is one of the few mob additions to the game, and aids in the spread of diseases.
- The disease list includes: Bubonic plague, Slowness, Weakness, Rabies, Parkinson’s, Mining Fatigue, Influenza, Malaria, Yellow Fever, Nausea and Blindness.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Diseasecraft Mod
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|DiseaseCraft-1.9.4-3.1.jar||Release||1.10.2||Nov 22, 2016|
|DiseaseCraft-1.9.4-3.0.jar||Release||1.9.4||Sep 24, 2016|
|DiseaseCraft-1.7.10-2.3.1-QUICKFIX.jar||Release||1.7.10||Sep 12, 2016|
|DiseaseCraft-1.7.10-2.3.jar||Release||1.7.10||Apr 20, 2016|
|DiseaseCraft-1.7.10-2.1.jar||Release||1.7.10||May 18, 2015|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net