Death is inevitable when playing Minecraft, but death in Minecraft may seem boring and uncreative. Dying in Minecraft takes you back to Spawn and causes your items to drop, but you can always go back and pick it up. Dissolution is a mod that aims to make dying in Minecraft to become more exciting.
The main feature of Dissolution is that when you die, you will not revive as normal but will become a Remnant soul. When in soul state, other players can’t see you and your experience points will lose gradually. You can possess and manipulate undead like Zombie or Skeleton while gaining fixed advantages of disadvantages of the host.
You can return to normal human, but you will have to sacrifice other people. As an Undead, you can eat human flesh to gain back humanity and become a normal human over time.
The mod also adds two types of potions to help you get rid of the Remnant status and return to normal.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Dissolution 1.12.2/1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Dissolution 1.12.2/1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Dissolution Mod 1.12.2/1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2
Dissolution – Resurrection Mod 1.12.2/1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.