Doctor Who Lucky Block Mod 1.8.9 adds in tons of Fantastic new drops, custom Doctor Who themed weapons and armor.
- Temple’s, Fort’s, Giant Lucky Block’s.
- Awesome DW Quotes from the show!
- An armor set for each Doctor, from 1 through 12! (+ The War Doc!)
- A special Fan-Doctor armor set, The ClockWork Doctor!
- Armor sets for DW Baddies including: Three different Daleks, Cybermen, And Weeping Angles! (Don’t Blink!)
- Dalekanium Armor inspired by the alloy, dalekanium
- Cyber-Alloy Armor.
- Weapons And Items
- 7 Sonic Screwdrivers (That’s all of them!)
- A Fan-Made screwdriver (A.K.A. MINE!)
- Several DW ‘props’!
- Dalekanium Tools and Weapons!
- Sonic-Tools and weapons!
- Cool new DW themed blocks!
- Some new towers, Mob apocalypse’s, Bob-like enemies, and plenty more!
Doctor Who Lucky Block
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
- Download the addon.
- Place the Add-on in the Add-ons folder (This would be .minecraft/addons/lucky_block).
Doctor Who Lucky Block Mod 1.8.9 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
Doctor Who Lucky Block Mod Addon
For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.0