Dooglamoo Cities Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
If you’re a Minecraft player who enjoys creating massive cities and want to let your creativity loose then, the Dooglamoo Cities mod will allow you to do exactly that. It’s an incredibly high-quality mod that takes tons upon tons of elements from various city builder games and implements them into Minecraft. The mod adds a ton of functionality and is pretty much filled to the brim with features, so it’ll keep you hooked for hours upon hours. It’s worth mentioning that Dooglamoo Cities might take a little getting used to but, once you’ve gotten the hang of its basics, you’ll be able to make many amazing things.
Through the Dooglamoo Cities mod, you’ll basically be able to put together entire cities that are packed with many different kinds of structures without having to worry about getting multitudes of resources to do so. The best part about this mod is that the cities aren’t just purely visual, they have their own functionality as well. There are various kinds of structures and industries that can collect resources and you can use these industries to collect resources that’ll help your city grow even further. The Dooglamoo Cities mod shows an insane amount of potential, and you’ll be able to do incredible things if you learn to utilize it properly.
One thing that we like a lot about the Dooglamoo Cities mod is that it doesn’t force you to utilize it in a specific way. The mod gives players full control over all its tools and it’s completely up to them how they want to use it. One key thing you’ll need to keep in mind about the mod is that some of its blocks don’t start functioning until a few minutes after they’ve been placed, so you’ll need to display a bit of patience.
- More information about all the crafting recipes can be found on the official wiki.
Dooglamoo Cities Mod Changelogs
for Minecraft 1.11.2
- Fixed problem with incorrect abandoned city locations when loading a different world in same Minecraft session.
- Fixed building placement near Warehouses failing.
- Added Survey Tool item: (writable book + empty map + yellow dye) Right click or right click + sneak on blocks to display information. Right click in air to change mode.
- Added block area effects: each building increases task speed and decreases disaster chances of other blocks in its area, each cheater block doubles task speed (max 4x speed.)
- Changed drought disaster to not happen when it is raining.
- Reduced industry chat spam (again.)
- Added “Server Only Mod” config option which disables everything except abandoned city generation and locating and clients do not need the mod installed.
- Added “Global Market Enabled” config option (default = true) for disabling import and export from Global Market.
for Minecraft 1.10.2
- Updated prices for stone, iron/gold block, stained clay, carpet, cake, cookies.
- Added prices for prismarine blocks, purpur block, sandstone/redsandstone variants, quarts block variants.
- Added prismarine and purpur blocks to Large Factory import/export.
- Changed random building lighting from 25% to 30%
- Fixed Tower bookshelves, Factory crafting tables and Office plank tables to be replaceable.
- Changed building ground floors to accept ladders and trapdoors.
- Changed Mineshaft height from 3 to 2 above Mineshaft block.
- Fixed Mineshaft not recognizing trapdoors in place of ladders.
- Added “plankWood” ore dictionary compatibility for Mineshaft.
- Reduced spider web generation slightly in abandoned city.
- Increased distributor range to 85 blocks.
- Adjusted abandoned city generation elevations slightly.
- Added two new medium to large generated abandoned cities between 1000 and 3000 blocks from world center.
- Added more loot to abandoned building chests.
- Updated all auto-crafting to use ore dictionary “logWood” and “plankWood” where possible.
How to install Dooglamoo Cities Mod?
- Install Minecraft Forge.
- Put the mod’s .jar file you downloaded into mods directory.
Download Links for Dooglamoo Cities Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.11
for Minecraft 1.10.2
Credit: Dooglamoo – Original Thread on CursForge