Dooglamoo Painter Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Dooglamoo Painter Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft allows ou to decorate the boring timber blocks by many colorful paints.
It seems that house and construction in Minecraft are quite dull and not so good-looking. I do not mention about architecture or constructing style of the player. What I am talking about is the color of the default block in the game. To solve the problem about color above, some players use a block with more beautiful colors, more eye-catching patterns. However, instead of that way, why don’t we use Dooglamoo Painter Mod to create the timber and paint directly into that?
Supporting a vast quantity of color and number, the Dooglamoo Painter Mod definitely can satisfy even the prissiest player. You have to combine available material with a familiar tool to generate different patterns. Moreover, some painting tools of the mod such as brush also have some different functions.
How to Install Dooglamoo Painter Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Dooglamoo-Painter-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Dooglamoo Painter Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not update yet)
Dooglamoo Painter Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.