Doomlike Dungeons Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Doomlike Dungeons Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft alters the generation mechanisms of Minecraft dungeons. If you are a veteran Minecraft player then you should have known about the existence of dungeons in Minecraft, and surely you are fed up with them. Do you want something a little more challenging? More rewards? More mobs lurking in dark corners? Install Doomlike Dungeons now!
Doomlike Dungeons is inspired by 2½ D RPG and first-person shooter. Using a dungeon as its template, the mod is designed to create dungeons for Doom randomly. With the new mechanism of creating rooms filled with different mobs and rewards, players can be more powerful with each room conquered, by using the loots in one room to counter-mobs in other rooms.
Doomlike Dungeons has the exact operation mechanism. You must be bored of all of the dungeons in Minecraft – small and confined rooms with just a handful of mobs and simple rewards. With DoomlikeDungeons, you will be facing real challenges. Different mobs and high difficulties will quickly wear you out, but the rewards would surely make it worth your while.
DoomlikeDungeons mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
The Doomlike Dungeons mod has been around for quite some time now and has only recently been given an update that allows it to function with Minecraft 1.9. The Minecraft 1.9 version of this mod is still in alpha stages though so there will probably a bunch of issues with it, but if you’re willing to overlook those issues, you’ll definitely enjoy what this mod has to offer.
- /dldspawn will force a dungeon to spawn with its technical center in the chunk of the player who uses it. Dungeons created in this way do not use the world seed. For obvious reasons, this should not usually be used in chunks where players have been building, mining, or otherwise changing the map; the dungeon will over-write anything in its way.
- /dldreload will reload the config file at run-time and from in game. This effective reverses any API based config changes.
- /dlddimid will show the player’s current dimension. Good if using with Multiverse (etc.) in a Cauldron (MCPC+) server.
- /dldInstallThemes will (re)install and default themes that are missing. It will not overwriting any themes that exist.
- /dldForceInstalThemes will (re)install the default themes, overwriting any existing themes with the same name.
How to Install Doomlike Dungeons Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Doomlike-Dungeons.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Doomlike Dungeons Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Doomlike Dungeons Mod 1.10.2 / 1.10
Doomlike DungeonsMod 1.9.4
Doomlike Dungeons Mod 1.8.9
Doomlike Dungeons Mod 1.7.10
Doomlike Dungeons Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.