Draconic Evolution Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Draconic Evolution Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a popular mod in the Minecraft community. It completely changes the gaming experience, and the final ending is completely different. You think defeating Ender Dragon means you beat the game? After installing Draconic Evolution, killing Ender Dragon is just your first step!
Draconic Evolution can be compared with many famous mod packs by its huge amount of content included in the game. If you are a player who had never played any Minecraft mod packs and thought, “This is just a mod, it won’t change anything much” then surely after you install Draconic Evolution, you will think again. New bosses, new armor, weapons and new tools, new Ores, new ways to get materials, new machinery … and even new rituals to get the unique items.
Remember, to be able to play and experience the mod, and you are required to kill the Ender Dragon. After defeating Ender Dragon, which you think is “the boss” of the game and its loss marks the end of the game, it is just the first step into the world of Draconic Evolution. With new powerful weapons and tools and highly customizable ability, together with new machines that automate many different processes, you are open to many never-before-seen aspects of Minecraft. The mod requires Forge and Brandon’s Core to boot.
How to Install Draconic Evolution Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer and Brandon’s Core.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Draconic Evolution Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)