Are you a horror fan? Have you ever imagine yourself being in a horror movie? If yes, then Dream Eater Map will satisfy your desire!
Make sure one thing before downloading this map, that’s you are not a weak-hearted person. For you will need every bits of bravery to survive terrible nightmares every night, only to wake up in fear and have to struggle to escape that reality.
Just like other adventure maps, Dream Eater features breath-taking sceneries for you to gaze upon. However, under the majestic outlook are series of horrific secrets awaiting to devour the unprepared, ensuring a completely new horror experience. Dream Eater also utilize a new feature of Minecraft: the command block, which make you feel like playing a true RPG game.
Needless to say, Dream Eater is one of the best horror-adventure maps so far. You will combat terrifying creatures in the middle of majestic landscapes. The difficulty of the map is also significant. You may need more than 3 hours to beat the game.
How to install Dream Eater Map
- Download Dream-Eater-Map.
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Find folder /.minecraft/saves. Unzip your maps you have already downloaded and move your world file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and choose the map from worlds selection menu. Enjoy!
Download links for Dream Eater Map
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)