Druidcraft Mod 1.14.4 is a druid-themed mod that is in an extremely early stage! It’s full of 1.14 vanilla-friendly features, and will always receive constant updates. Plans for the future include a spell system, magical plants, runes, rituals, totem-carving, conjuration and more! Plus, it just looks great!
Druidcraft added many new things to Minecraft.
- Bone armour, tools and weapons! Stone/chainmail level, but with the durability of iron and a ton of enchantability.
- Industrial hemp for all your string-related needs! Grows up to 2 blocks high and can also be used in the creation of rope, a soon-to-be-placeable block that at the moment can be used to make leads without requiring slime!
- Darkwood trees, a new type of tree bearing a lightweight, ashy wood. If you’re the adventurous type, they’re found in the darkwood forest, a biome that spawns in cool regions.
- Four new ores! Moonstone, amber, rockroot and fiery glass. They’re useless for the time being, but I’ve doubled experience drops on them just to make them a little bit more worth it! <3
- Decorative wood blocks! Introducing wooden beams and wooden panels. The beams are a nice, robust block to make all your builds look a little more sturdy and the panels are a soft, vertical variant of planks, making great walls and floors!
Currently, Druidcraft is still in the early stages of the mod so you can expect a lot of new things from it!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Druidcraft Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Druidcraft-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Druidcraft Mod 1.14.4
Druidcraft Mod 1.14.4 (A Druid-themed Mod) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.