Dual Hotbars Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 gives you a 18 slot hot bar. By default this is rendered as two rows of 9, but can be changed in the config to be 1 row of 18. The upper slot is taken from your top row of inventory items.
There are 3 ways to select an item in the 9 new slots:
- Scroll the mouse wheel
- Double tap the number key for the slot below it (i.e. double tap ‘1’ for 10th slot)
- Hold a modifier key while pressing the number key (Ctrl by default)
Dual Hotbar mode:
Single Hotbar mode:
Here’s where the items go to get in the new slots:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Dual Hotbars Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2