Dungeon Tweaks Mod 1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.12.2 called Dungeon Tweaks.
The first time I played Minecraft, the first time I found a “Dungeon” I was surprised. It was the first time I saw a “mob spawner”. At that time, it was unknown what it did but felt very interesting. Things like this make exploring in Minecraft very interesting and interesting. But after knowing everything, it became quite … boring. Dungeon Tweaks is a mod created to enhance the experience of “Dungeons” in Minecraft.
Dungeon Tweaks allow you to customize things about “Dungeon” in your world. For example, mob spawner mob, NBT data of spawner mob, dimension or biome, and so on. That is, you can make your spawner mobs generate monsters like the Charged Creeper, Spider Jockey, or let them wear clothes and weapons, and so on.
Dungeon Tweaks requires you to customize a lot of things in its file. So to use mod you will need some experience. Otherwise mod will not do anything!
- Forge Mod Loader.
- Evil Notch Lib.
How to Install Dungeon Tweaks 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Dungeon-Tweaks-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Dungeon Tweaks Mod 1.12.2
Dungeon Tweaks Mod 1.12.2 (Adjust the Mob Spawner) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.