Some kinds of ridiculous logics exist in Minecraft, such as glowstone won’t illuminate while on the ground, but if converted to blocks, it will shine again. Or if you hold a torch in your hand it will stop burning! Dynamic Lights Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is made to improve lighting realism in the game. Dynamic Lights now modular! You may delete any module if you feel your performance is suffering too much. (See detail in How to install section)
As mentioned above, DLM will enable lightning items to keep their lights regardless of holding in hands or dropped to the ground. It is also possible to add more items into the config file to make them illuminate.
Some images of Dynamic Lights:
Dropped items can now illuminate.
Items on hands also can illuminate.
Armors can also illuminate too!
Although it is kind of cool and useful, this mod is quite heavy because it directly affects the rendering chunk. Therefore, if your machine is not powerful enough, the fps drops or lags often occurs. To handle that situation, you can go to mods folder and delete optional module’s features of the mod. This mod can work with multiplayer but it belongs to the Client players, so it does not affect to server lag.
Supported versions: 1.10.2, 1.11.2.
Requires Minecraft Forge Installed.
How to Install Dynamic lights Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 with Forge Modloader:
- Put the .jar(s) found in /mods/ into your .minecraft/mods/ folder!
- Out of the box support for Optifine!
Dynamic Lights now modular! You may delete any module if you feel your performance is suffering too much:
- BurningEntitiesLightSource -> Living Entities that burst into flames! Multithreaded! *expensive*
- ChargingCreeperLightSource -> Creepers about to explode light up! *cheap*
- DroppedItemsLightSource -> Dropped Items in the world. Also when they’re on fire. Multithreaded! *expensive*
- EntityClassLightSource -> Living Entities of a specific class! Multithreaded! *extremely expensive*
- EntityLivingEquipmentLightSource -> Entities carrying specific Items! Multithreaded! *expensive*
- FlameEnchantedArrowLightSource -> Enchanted Flame Arrows *cheap*
- PlayerOthersLightSource -> Handheld Items and Armor on others. Also when they’re on fire. Multithreaded! *fairly cheap*
- PlayerSelfLightSource -> Handheld Items and Armor on yourself. Also when you’re on fire. *cheap*
- To remove modules you don’t want or can’t afford (your machine is an asthmatic train wreck or a Mac),
simply remove (delete) them from the mod .jar /atomicstryker/dynamiclights/client/modules folder.
- Yes, the mod will continue to work. If you delete all modules, the mod won’t do anything.
- Each has its own config! (or none) There is no global config file!
- You can set an outstanding performance setting (update interval) for each module in their config.
- There is a global on/off button which you can find and rebind in the Options “Control” menu. It defaults to “L”.
- Read the modules’ respective config files on how to add your own items which should shine the light.
Download links for Dynamic Lights Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5
Dynamic Lights Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 for Minecraft – Hold Light Sources in Your Hand is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.