Dynmap Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
It’s exactly as its sound! Dynmap Mod is a minimap mod, but unlike others, Dynmap Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 will bring your Minecraft World to Google Map! (jokes).
This mod is most suitable for servers that do not allow player-built contents (minigame, RPG, adventure…), as update render map is almost non-existent, saving resources for the server. The mod also provides positioning function, allow players to locate themselves on the big map.
- /dynmap render: render one tile at where you are standing.
- /dynmap fullrender: render entire map, starting from where you are standing.
Access http://localhost:8123/ or http://server-ip:8123/ via web browser.
Full manual and command list can be found at: https://github.com/webbukkit/dynmap/wiki/Commands
How to Install Dynmap Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge for Client
- 1. Download Forge Installer.
- 2. Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- 3. Open Start on desktop.
- 4. Open Run.
- 5. Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- 6. Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- 7. Put Dynmap Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft.
You can install fully detailed server with instructions for every server at: https://github.com/webbukkit
Version supported: 1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Download links for Dynmap Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft version 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)