Earthworks Mod gives players ability to access to various building materials which are inspired from many times of the past such as Stone Age, Bronze Age, and Iron Age.
Installing the mod means that you will get many prehistoric materials such as wattle and daub, wicker, rammed earth, and adobe bricks. Don’t underestimate these crude materials because they are not only easily accessible, but also strong enough when fashioned properly. Utilizing these in an early build will provide some excellent shelters.
Especially, the mod features some materials with own distinct characteristics such as concrete, cinder blocks, or cordwood. They may be harder to work with, but try to do because these materials will prove expansive, and help you to forge a great empire like our Roman ancestors. These materials will yield more when crafted, pushing your roads and aqueducts further and further.
Limestone Update Blocks
Uffington White Horse
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Earthworks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Earthworks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Earthen, Ancient, Prehistoric) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.