Earthworks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Earthen, Ancient, Prehistoric)
Earthworks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds earthen and ancient and prehistoric inspired building materials to Minecraft.
Taking cues from the Stone Age, Bronze Age, and Iron Age, Earthworks adds some of the first materials mankind used to craft. Materials like wattle and daub, wicker, rammed earth, and adobe bricks. These are crude materials, fashioned out of what was at hand, and easily accessible, but prove to be as strong as stone when fashioned properly. Utilizing these in an early build will provide some excellent shelters.
Some materials you will have to work harder for, such as concrete, cinder blocks, or cordwood, but these materials will prove expansive, and help you to forge a great empire like our Roman ancestors. These materials will yield more when crafted, pushing your roads and aqueducts further and further.
Screenshots Earthworks Mod :
Limestone Update Blocks
Uffington White Horse
How to install Earthworks Mod :
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Earthworks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2