EasterEgg Mod 1.11.2/1.7.10 (Lucky Eggs, Random Prizes)
EasterEgg Mod 1.11.2/1.7.10 adds Easter Eggs to Minecraft. There are currently 56 different eggs, 40 of them are big and the 16 others are small. The eggs can be found all over the world and when you break a egg it will drop 1 item and it has 200+ different items it can drop. If you shift+right click the eggs they will drop normally and you can then carry them with you. You can then place them again to open them up or keep them on a shelf for decoration or chest for storage. The big eggs can drop every single item in the game, meaning if you play with mods it can drop any of those items too. The smaller eggs can only drop chocolate with a rare chance of dropping a golden one! It should spawn around 1 egg per chunk.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
EasterEgg Mod 1.11.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.11.2
EasterEgg Mod 1.11.2/1.7.10 (Lucky Eggs, Random Prizes) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.