Edible Bugs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft will solve one terrible problem not only in the game but also in reality – poverty.
In the first days when Minecraft has appeared, lack of food, as well as food preservation is frequently a difficult math lesson for every player. You need the power to dash, to mine the ores, cut the trees, and shovel the sand. However, to own the power, you need food. The food can be planted, breed in the game. Its tasks require a lot of time and low productivity if you don’t focus intensively.
Solving this troubling case, the author eractnodi has written Edible Bugs Mod with the topic of eatable insects. It helps the players to play easily when surviving in the wild area, far away from the food sections or unavailable food resources. One obvious point of this mod is the insects will appear anywhere; the players only dig the sand, cut the glass, cut down the trees or find the bugs under the ground. After that, collecting them is like you have food to eat. This mod also provides the tools to breed the insects with high productivity, using as the primary food sources.
How to Install Edible Bugs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge
- Download Forge Installer, Edible-Bugs.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Edible Bugs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Edible Bugs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.