Are you hungry all the time. Always looking for food. Then look no further. Edible Bugs mod adds bugs to block drops. Dig dirt, grass blocks, sand, or cut down trees and pick up bugs that you can eat.
Termite Zapper GUI
How to use:
- Search for termite mounds in Savanna’s. Dig the mounds for termites and termite larvae.
- Click the larvae on a dirt block to grow new mounds.
- To auto farm the termite, build a Termite zapper and place dirt on the left side and the termite larvae on the right side in the GUI. Turn on using a redstone signal. Once the mounds reach 3 blocks tall, they will be farmed and re-planted if dirt and larvae are present.
- Finally, add some vegetable oil to the fryer and cook all these bugs for even better food content.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Edible Bugs Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2