EiraMoticons Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Kappa
EiraMoticons Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 has supported to display the icons and emoticons on a famous streaming channel – TwitchTV in Minecraft. Kappa!
Bringing some chat icons in Minecraft – This idea is not new but very creative and fun. With EiraMoticons Mod, you can type many familiar icons when chatting on stream channel of TwitchTV and then they will appear entirely.
- Provide a set of emoticons of TwitchTV and custom emoticons of the players.
- Link and display when using other mods (for example, showing the name of the players when chatting).
- Perfectly work with EiralRC Mod (use to bring chat box of the watchers to a direct chat channel in the game).
Some advisable commands of emoticons:
How to Install EiraMoticons Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, EiraMoticons-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put EiraMoticons.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for EiraMoticons Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not update yet)
EiraMoticons Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Kappa is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.