EiraMoticons mod adds emoticons to Minecraft chat. By default, it adds all Twitch global emotes and most Twitch subscriber emotes, but can be configured to limit those further or add emotes from BetterTwitchTV or the generic Twitch smileys.
- Default Emotes (eira*)
- Twitch Emotes (Global, Subscribers, Smileys)
- BetterTwitchTV Emotes (Global, Channel)
- Custom Emotes (available locally, by placing image files into the emoticons directory)
- Emoticon API (other mods can use the EiraMoticons API to display images in chat, such as name badges)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
EiraMoticons Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.0