Elytra Crafting Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is designed to include into the game the crafting recipe for Elytra. It is a very rare item in Minecraft that cannot be made, and the only way to obtain it is by defeating the Ender Dragon. But many players feel that as the Elytra only has limited usages, it would be better to make it a creatable item rather than a reward for killing the game’s last boss. Having the Elytra in hand will also make defending against the Ender Dragon much easier.
Elytra are a unique item of the 1.9 Combat Update for Minecraft. Players can find Elytra on the Endermen’s battleships floating near the Ender City. But the problem is that the players must slay the Ender Dragon to be able to enter the Ender City, and Elytra is not that special to worth the effort needed to defeat the game’s last boss.
All that one can do with Elytra is to…fall to the ground with style! To be exact, players have to sacrifice attitude for speed or have to deal with very slow flying speed that diminishing over time. But as many consider that Elytra would be useful in combating the last boss, that’s why we have Elytra Crafting mod.
Elytra Crafting mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2.
How to Install Elytra Crafting Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Elytra-Crafting.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Elytra Crafting Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)