Enchanting Plus 4 Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft provides players with more options to upgrade their equipment using the enchanting table.
Enchantment is a fundamental mechanism in Minecraft that allows players to improve their equipment with mystical abilities like increased damage, improved defense, fire resistance, high-jumping, faster speed…However, the enchantment system still has some flaws that may disappoint some hardcore players. If you are one of those passionate players, then Enchanting Plus 4 mod is the answer you deserve.
- Enchantment Scroll: when killing monsters, there is a fixed chance that they will drop an enchantment scroll. How to use: hold it on hands and hold right-click, the Advanced Enchantment Table will be opened.
- Advanced Enchantment Table: an improved version of Enchantment Table with more functions.
- Table Upgrade: used to update an Enchantment Table into Advanced Enchantment Table.
You can download the latest version of the Enchanting Plus 4 Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Enchanting Plus 4 Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Enchanting-Plus-4.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Enchanting Plus 4 Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)