Enchantments Reloaded Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 (CurseBreaker, Enchanted Scrolls and more!)
Enchantments Reloaded Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 is a mod that will add some new items to Minecraft with the aim of making the strengthening system in Minecraft better and more interesting.
CurseBreaker: Ability to remove Curses from your item. You only need to add the item you need to delete Curses into CurseBreaker with 1 Nether Star and it will delete Curses for you (with every 1 Curse removed, your item will lose 1/3 of its durability).
Enchantment Crafting Table: Put an empowered item in it with a modifier items to combine them. Modifier Items are new items of the mod:
- Scroll of Randomization: Randomly changes enhancements on an item.
- Scroll of Addition: Adds a random enhancement to the item.
- Scroll of Removal: Removes a random enhancement on the item (except Curses).
- Scroll of Empowering: Increases the level of a random enhancement (cannot exceed the default Minecraft level).
Enchantment Transfer Table: Can be used to transfer enhancements from one item to another (requires an End Rod). Enchanment Transfer Table will have the same properties as Anvil (can be damaged, affected by gravity).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Enchantments Reloaded Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Enchantments-Reloaded-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Enchantments Reloaded Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2
Enchantments Reloaded Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 (CurseBreaker, Enchanted Scrolls and more!) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.