Ender IO Base Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft
Ender IO Base
Ender IO is a popular mod and you have probably heard of it. Ender IO is a pretty heavy mod, many of you probably have trouble installing and using it. Ender IO Base can help you install just what you want and skip those you find unnecessary in Ender IO.
The difference is: When installing Ender Io, you will install a a full mod (monolithic installation), the original. Ender IO Base is used to install Ender IO in parts. This will help you install only necessary parts (module) without having to install them all.
Ender IO Base is the one to begin with and it is required to install other modules such as:
- Inventory Panel
- Applied Energistics 2 (ME conduits)
- Open Computers (OC conduits)
- Refined Storage (RS conduits)
- Tinkers Construct
Please note that Ender IO and Ender IO Base have the same author.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Ender IO Base 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Ender IO Base.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Ender IO Base Mod 1.12.2
Ender IO Base Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.