Ender-Rift Mod provides players with a virtually unlimited storage solution. This storage has no default way of accessing it (no GUI), and relies on external blocks providing inventory access instead. Furthermore, it can be used blindly with hoppers and pipes, or accessed with an inventory aggregator such as EnderIO’s Inventory Panel. I think this mod will bring the most interesting experience than ever and make you relaxed.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Ender-Rift Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|EnderRift-1.10.2-2.0.0.jar||Beta||1.10.2||Nov 20, 2016|
|EnderRift-1.10.2-1.5.0.jar||Release||1.10.2||Oct 3, 2016|
|EnderRift-1.9.4-1.0.2.jar||Release||1.10||Jun 28, 2016|
|EnderRift-1.9.4-0.16.3.jar||Beta||1.9.4||May 19, 2016|
|EnderRift-1.9-0.16.3.jar||Release||1.9||May 16, 2016|
|EnderRift-1.8.9-0.16.3.jar||Release||1.8.9||May 16, 2016|
|EnderRift-0.53.jar||Beta||1.7.10||Aug 15, 2015|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net