Ender Utilities Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a multi-task mod with many functions relating to the items originated from and belonged to Ender.
Because this mod has not completed 100% yet, there is not plenty of items. Now we will point some items and main blocks of mod.
Total items in Ender Utilities:
- Ender Arrows: If you hit mobs, it will randomly teleport the mob around you in a 10m radius.
- Ender Bag: It allows remote access to that inventory from anywhere/any dimension. (even if it is another world)
- Ender Bow: It binds the bow to that location. After any mobs you shoot with this Ender Bow, it will get teleported to that area, cross-dimensionally.
- Ender Bucket: It can hold a maximum of 16 buckets (by default, configurable) of the same fluid at once.
- Ender Lasso: Its action is similar to Ender Bow.
- Ender Pearl: This upgrade version will not disappear when using, players will fly with it and deals 0.5 hearts of damage when landing.
- Ender Porter: It is for players to self-teleportation at a certain location.
- Ender Relic: It spawns a new Ender Crystal and it is compulsory to be used in the end.
- Ender Tools: It can teleport the blocks drop directly to the player’s inventory, or a remote linked location.
- Ender Swords: It can transport the mob drops to the player’s or a linked inventory. Moreover, in Summon mode, it will summon 3 Ender Fighter mobs to attack the nearest player or mobs surrounding.
- Jailer module: Right clicked on mobs to prevent them from despawning.
- Mob Harness: An easter egg of the game so you should search yourself.
Modules and ingredient items:
- Ender Capacitor: It stores Ender Charge, which is needed for many of the items that teleport or transport something somewhere.
- Ender Core: A module needed by some items of mods and crafting ingredient
- Link Crystal: A module that stores location information. It is used in most teleport items.
- Memory Card: It stores miscellaneous information for items such as Portal Scaler.
Ender Utilities ‘s blocks:
- Ender Furnace: Faster and more efficient than a normal furnace. It is a special furnace to output to the owner’s vanilla Ender Chest. Besides that, it can use Ender Pearls and Eyes of Ender as a fuel source. There are three operation modes: No fuel mode (Cooks an item in 60 seconds). Normal mode: Cooks an item in 3 seconds and spends 1.5 times as much per fuel as normal furnace. Fast mode: Cooks an item per second and uses twice the fuel per cooked item.
- Ender Infuser: One solution to recharge the Ender Capacitors.
- Energy Bridge: It is for charging Ender Capacitors. You need one Energy Bridge Transmitter to The End but you only transmit the power.
- Tool Workstation: Used to add or remove modules.
How to Install Ender Utilities Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer, Ender Utilities Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Ender Utilities Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Ender Utilities Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)
Ender Utilities Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.